Training & Certification
Please click on the course you are interested in to learn more and to register.
Medication Administration Certification Courses:
1. Certification 1-Medication Administration & Health Related Activities
*This course is a Prerequisite that must be completed prior to Course 2 & 3*
In order to enroll in a Medication Administration Training/Certification Course, the following paperwork much be submitted to Angie Kennison at email@example.com or by fax to Nursing at 419-483-2461 at least 1 week prior to the course date:
- Verification of age: All provider applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma/GED
- State Identification: Valid driver’s license or other government-issued photo identification
- Social Security Card: a copy is required to be submitted with your application
- Current report from the Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCII). Please contact your local DODD County Board to see if they offer or can refer you to local organizations that offer BCII and FBI criminal background checks.
- Valid American Red Cross or equivalent certification in First Aid
- Valid American Red Cross or equivalent certification in CPR
- Evidence of 8-hours training
- Evidence that you are currently employed by an agency provider. We currently are unable to provide certification for Independent Providers.
- A complete DD Personnel MAIS Application
CPR/First Aid Training and Certification
- Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider American Heart Association
**This is the requirement of Certification 1 Course Required by DODD**
- Heartsaver Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), AED & First Aid